Healthcare Professionals

NURSES, MEDICAL TECHNOLOGISTS, PHYSICAL THERAPISTS AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS COMING TO THE U.S: The decision to move from your home country to work and live in the U.S. will be one of the most important choices you will make in your lifetime. We will make sure that the transition from your home country to the USA is smooth. We have an in-house support staff to assist in the credentialing and licensure process, and our immigration attorneys are readily available for questions dealing with visa petitions. Our team is also multi-lingual to assist our professionals from overseas in the complex process of credentialing, licensure, and immigration to live and work in the U.S.

So, if you have questions regarding any of the following,
don’t hesitate to ask us about:

English examinations
Credentialing requirements
NCLEX for nurses,
NPTE for physical therapists,
NBCOT for Occupational therapists,
and the ASCPi for Medical Technologists H1B sponsorship
Green Card sponsorship
U.S. Embassy requirements prior to departure
Social Transition Issues